Working with Consumer Affairs
Consumer Affairs recognizes that proper attention to the concerns of consumers is an essential part of a well-managed and successful business operation. We offer our services with the highest standards of integrity and efficiency to businesses.
We serve the needs of businesses by:
- Informing them of their responsibilities to consumers as legislated by the Consumer Protection Act 1999;
- Providing a synopsis of complaints lodged against your business;
- Offering guidance for resolving consumer complaints;
- Offering mediation between businesses and consumers;
- Providing workshops on procedures for handling customer complaints, managing difficult customers and staff customer service training;
- Giving feedback to businesses on periodic surveys performed by Consumer Affairs.